Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can i be more organized in my 8th grade locker?
In 7th grade my locker was a mess... i could never find anything in my locker, backpack, and folders and binders... what should i doo?

[Image: http://portland-locksmiths.com/wp-conten...ksmith.jpg]
Get locker shelves (preferably two) they come in cute colors! The ones with the legs you can also hang onto the hooks at the top of the locker. And they have ones that have a nob on the bottom and you twist it to fit the locker. Use ONE SHELF for books. And the SECOND SHELF put binders. On the side of binders, label the subject. A cute way to do it is to get colored duct tape and write on it the subject(math,science,etc) and then on the side of the book, do the same thing, so that you can grab it in a hurry and never get the wrong book. For each subject, use the color method. (same color binder, duct tape, folders) and then you'll never pick out the wrong thing. When you first set up your locker, put your 7th period locker up against the left side of the locker. Then do the 6th, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. And after you go to 1st period, put the first period binder/boom up against the left side. It sounds hard but it's simple when you get into a rhythm. If you do TWO shelves, you will also have an empty space for lunch, sweatshirt, backpack, etc. So put those other items in that empty space. This way you won't get them mixed up. As for pens and pencils, get a magnetic pouch that goes on the locker door and put them in there.

Review LEO Privacy Guard V3
Organization is the key to success in middle school/ junior high. ... Make sure to have a couple of extra packs of paper and pens/pencils in your locker. ... If you are in 8th grade, you probably won't need to buy lots of glue sticks and crayons, ... Should I have different folders for every subject, or stash things in my binder so I .

VPN Torrent